Fall Creek get together to raise money for boobs?

T
TTFishon
Is the date set at June 4th?

T
Thuggin4Life
yup

brandon4455
brandon4455
same position as fp, can't go if it's the same day as the umpqua float, but if not i will try to find a way down. im talking to my best friend right now to see if he wants to bring his dad. GO BOOBZ!!!

J
JeannaJigs
Woot woot. Boobies.

I'll make it. Most definitely. Somehow lol.

I appreciate all the support I've received so far from members of this forum. I really can't thank you guys enough.

T
the_intimidator03
Jeanna I would look forwards to meeting you there as well as other OFF members ive yet to meet... Ill try not to find any snakes up there for you. LOL

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
If it's at all possible, let's keep this and Colby's Umpqua float on separate weekends. For the benefit of all parties.

J
JeannaJigs
Bad things will happen to you if there are snakes....

J
JeannaJigs
I don't know when his thing is...I am involved in planning my best friends wedding June 24th so June 4th is really probably the only time I can swing it...but if it needs to be another day, I'll send my raffle things with Andy

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
I don't know when his thing is...I am involved in planning my best friends wedding June 24th so June 4th is really probably the only time I can swing it...but if it needs to be another day, I'll send my raffle things with Andy

Indeed. It seems Colby's date is still not settled, so if he feels the same way as I he might decide to separate it from Andy's fundraiser. Of course, maybe we can get Colby to turn fundraiser as well. ;)

T
the_intimidator03
dueling fundraisers? touche! lol

J
JeannaJigs
Ohh ok. I was momentarily confused I thought they were both already chosen for the same weekend lol.

brandon4455
brandon4455
the_intimidator03 said:
Jeanna I would look forwards to meeting you there as well as other OFF members ive yet to meet... Ill try not to find any snakes up there for you. LOL

you won't see her if theres snow, she's albino.. no snow up there but i just had to bring that up LOL

T
the_intimidator03
LMAO GZ and brandon. I figure I can at least meet her since she ate some of my first salmon LOL

J
JeannaJigs
I dont think I did...Andy was gonna kick down and then I was in my accident. I think. I don't know. Lol.

M
michigan_transplant
don't mean to sound like an idiot but where is fall creek. i could be interested if it isn't too far from PDX.

J
JeannaJigs
It's southeast of Eugene, about twent-thirty minutes. Approximately.

brandon4455
brandon4455
about 2 hours or so from portland maybe a bit more.

B
BobbiDollPDX
JeannaJigs said:
Bad things will happen to you if there are snakes....

I agree. I think the Boobs fundraiser will end up without many boobs in attendance if there are snakes present so you guys better be ready to run interference if there is even a whisper of a snake sighting.

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
I'll lock myself in my jeep. No joke.