Drift boat on the Nestucca

P
Pluggin away
Thinking about giving this a try seen a few boats on it when i drove by today any info on launches and difficulty would be greatly appreciated!

Casting Call
Casting Call
Go to Pacific City. Two launches, go early parking is a problem. GL Tony

jamisonace
jamisonace
Sounds like you're talking about the free flowing part of the river. It all floats really easy. I can't describe where the launches are but I've started upstream of Beaver and took out downstream of Beaver. I know that there are a number of ramps around there so get to a sporting goods store and ask some questions. Good luck, I really love that river.

Also, if you are talking about tidal. Follow the boats. There will be plenty right now. The ramp just east of the store in Pacific City is a pay ramp but never seems to be too busy.

O
OnTheDrop
I'd run it with you tomorrow. The whole river is a fairly easy float.. I got plugs and eggs.

P
Pluggin away
I would love to run er tomorrow unfortunatly i must work. Thank you for all the quick replys

H
halibuthitman
SteelmonKiller20 said:
I'd run it with you tomorrow. The whole river is a fairly easy float.. I got plugs and eggs.

I like it, sees a need and takes the lead, plugs and eggs.. all a guy needs is a bag of .... well never mind,... hope you make it on the water tomorrow man-

O
OnTheDrop
Your about a month too late on the post Brad..

We never made it out. But your right.. All you need is plugs, eggs and a bag of...chocolates

H
halibuthitman
Eerrhhh... Uuuuuuuuhh yeah, i knew that, carry on people... Nothing to see here ...:blushing: