Drift boat anchor

4runnerneal
Where is the best place in eugene/springfield to get a 25-30 pound pyramid anchor?

I know someone that might still have one for sale. I'll get back to you as soon as I find out.

Thank you!

I sent a message to him on FB. He should get back to me within 24 hours or so.

my neaighbor is a scuba diver, did you loose yours? he goes and ives and finds them i can check if he has any you can buy. PM contact details ill have him call you if he has any.

Mazama has a bunch of new ones

I buy mine from a guy on Craigslist. He makes them new and their 1/2 the price of bi-mart. I don't have his info but look on craigslist and you'll pbly find him.

he also can go dive and find yours, he has found poles and reels and lots of weights and all kinds of stuff

Look to Eugene CL, I bought two over the years from a guy just off of River road. He gets waste lead from his job and makes whatever size you want. $1/pound a couple years ago. I think it's the same guy Jamie is talking about.

Best,

The last time I lost an anchor I hit up the guy on river road but he didn't have any at the time. Lost his contact info...that said I got mine from diamondback out in veneta. Good quality 35 pounder, good guy, I want to say it was $45? But I can't recall for certain it was a couple years ago.

Thank you very much for all the info! I ended up get one at mazama's. Yes I lost my old anchor. Glad I had my spare along with me. I always keep a sharp knife next to me in the boat. Its the only thing that saved my boat, I cut the anchor line. It was in fast water and the boat pitched sideways and water came in.