Did someone mention Fall???

P
plumb2fish
Got out on Sunday with Mosd and we weren't disappointed...

• IMAG0088.jpg
  • 1639.jpg
S
Sketchmann
Grats on nice fish.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

O
OnTheDrop
Noice! 38 days before the drifter starts seeing some salmon... Can't wait.

Congrats

C_Run
C_Run
Nice. Drove from Bandon to Florence on Tuesday and only saw a single boat on the Siulsaw. Wondered what was up. Congratulations!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
C_Run said:
Nice. Drove from Bandon to Florence on Tuesday and only saw a single boat on the Siulsaw. Wondered what was up. Congratulations!

Salmon don't open on the Siuslaw until August 1 this year, so crabbing is probably the only reason to be out this week (sure wish I was there crabbing this week).

E
eugene1
Nice work (as usual!) plumb and mosd!

B
BaldTexan
Nice! Gonna try to luck into a some summer nookie this weekend. Bringing crab pots to make sure I don't go home empty handed.

You know where I'm going Tanner :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K
kwikfisher
Crabbed at winchester bay yesterday, tons of nice females. Caught 5 keepers, out of 25 crabs.... Siuslaw producing?

O
OnTheDrop
BaldTexan said:
Nice! Gonna try to luck into a some summer nookie this weekend. Bringing crab pots to make sure I don't go home empty handed.

You know where I'm going Tanner :)

I do I do. Good luck. One of my guide buddies is hooking a couple every day. I've been in Bend the past 8 days. Big Big trout time for me. ;)

M
mosd
got this nice late springer the day beforelate springer 7-18-15 umpqua.jpg

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Shiny!

S
Sketchmann
That is a beautiful fish. Must taste great. Love to catch me one of those. I just need a boat.

B
BaldTexan
Oooooo. Nice feesh!

C
coyo7e
Hot damn I'm jealous, haven't been able to swing a trip all summer.. I'm wanting to get my truck setup to do a bit of tailgating at the mouth this fall and winter - don't know anybody with a boat, except for one who scared themselves and (wisely) decided to not take theirs out clamming or to the coast at all anymore.

When will the combat fishing begin at the mouth? I'm armed to the teeth this year.

B
BaldTexan
I'm with ya there! My ocean trip was spoiled by rough conditions the weekend I had an opportunity to go out with a buddy a couple of weeks ago :(

Combat plunking should begin soon. I don't enjoy that type of fishing but I may have to go experience it once during the B10 mayhem....even if just to sit back and watch.

C
coyo7e
Well as I'm not fortunate enough to live up by the WA border my options are limited, and I much prefer to drive 60 minutes to the coast before first light, than driving up through PDX etc to get to areas where the combat is even worse, LOL! Those guys at the mouths have been getting all the fish that didn't make it to me here in Lane County, and now they want refunds because of the heat restrictions..! ;)

S
Sketchmann
I know it sucks.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Nice. I need to get my rod switched over to trolling and head over there.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk