Chilly in Eugene

Markk
Markk
tempImageYyICdN.jpg

Reactions: Chromatose and Admin
Irishrover
Irishrover
Chilly in Sandy too. It was down to 8 degrees on the front porch thermometer. Wood stove kept us warm and comfortable. Have a son in Montana, it was -44 at his place. Must be good ice fishing up there!;)

• Wow
Reactions: beavis and Admin
Chromatose
Chromatose
diehardjpeg.jpg

Winter Steelhead fishing New York

• Wow
Reactions: Markk, Irishrover and Admin
Chromatose
Chromatose
IMG_8062.jpeg

Driving conditions in Buffalo NY of late

• Wow
Reactions: beavis, Irishrover and Admin
Chromatose
Chromatose
hoaks2jepg.jpg

Lake Erie Lake front Restaurant Hamburg NY that we eat at every year................This happens quite often and is weird to be inside looking out. This weekend and is open now

Reactions: Snopro, Markk, Irishrover and 1 other person
Chromatose
Chromatose
Irishrover said:
Chilly in Sandy too. It was down to 8 degrees on the front porch thermometer. Wood stove kept us warm and comfortable.

I remember sledding down Lusted road towards the Sandy river, or down Ten Eyck Rd.......................Used to get quite a bit of ice/snow years past.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irishrover and Admin
Chromatose
Chromatose
All this talk about cold.................................Hows your weather Anatoliy?

• Haha
Reactions: troutdude
Admin
Admin
Chromatose said:
All this talk about cold.................................Hows your weather Anatoliy?
Actually yours looks colder.
We have unusually warm winter here in Ukraine this year.

Reactions: troutdude and Chromatose
troutdude
troutdude
Chromatose said:
View attachment 640419

Winter Steelhead fishing New York
Heck, that was my dad on the Alsea, in old school rubber (non insulated) hip boots! I've never gone winter steelhead fishing since!

• Haha
Reactions: Chromatose
Chromatose
Chromatose
So what your saying is that you do not like Winter Steelheading, I am reading that correctly right?.............................:ROFLMAO:

troutdude
troutdude
Chromatose said:
So what your saying is that you do not like Winter Steelheading, I am reading that correctly?.............................:ROFLMAO:
Pretty much. Not when icicles are dangling OFF of the rods! Fall Salmon yes; Winter anything no. Although I do trout fish once in a while, in freezing temps.

Chromatose
Chromatose
Chap stick is to keep the ice cycles from gathering:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fummus
Fummus
Sorry Chromatose, but chap stick is what you smear on your waders and then light on fire to keep your backside from freezing (true meaning of "flamer"). Of course you can only wade so deep, but....

Reactions: Chromatose and troutdude
Chromatose
Chromatose
After all these years I find out that my application was applied in the wrong place. Explains all the odd looks I have had in years past.

• Haha
Fummus
Fummus
Chromatose said:
After all these years I find out that my application was applied in the wrong place. Explains all the odd looks I have had in years past.
ROFLMAO!!!!!