Captains Reel Expedition

B
bythesea
Went out fishing yesterday morning with 13 people on board the ship fishing for bottom fish. The lings were biting like crazy:clap: Here's a few pictures from my trip. My daughter got the two biggest fish out of everyone on the boat. One was a 25 lb ling cod and the other was a 15 lb ling cod. The 25lber was caught chewing on a sea bass that was on the lure and the 15lber was caught by a biting on to another ling cod. So on the particular fish she brought in three lings at the same time.Everyone on the boat limited out on lings and nearly everyone limited out on sea bass, and on the large ling my daughter actually dropped it into the water at the dock and we had to pay a diver to go down and get it out of the water DSCN0508.jpgDSCN0509.jpgDSCN0510.jpgDSCN0511.jpgDSCN0512.jpgDSCN0513.jpgDSCN0514.jpgDSCN0515.jpg it was a hell of a day on the ocean even though she pretty much dwarft my lings can't wait for a rematch......FISH-ON!!!!!:D :cool:

Last edited:
C
CoastieFlo
She has some real nice lings..........yours, eh not so much. lol

O
OnTheFly
good haul. what do they charge for a day trip like that?

B
BobbiDollPDX
Nice, you went out on the Enterprise? Captain Dave is great.

OnTheFly said:
good haul. what do they charge for a day trip like that?

That was probably their $70 rock fishing trip which reminds me, there was a groupon awhile back and I need to book that trip.

W
waco
$70 thats not too bad! I need to book a trip someday!

T
the_intimidator03
makes me really wish I could afford to go. Nice work out there

B
bythesea
BobbiDollPDX said:
Nice, you went out on the Enterprise? Captain Dave is great.

That was probably their $70 rock fishing trip which reminds me, there was a groupon awhile back and I need to book that trip.

ya. it was and......there was,, but I found out that groupon about the time it was gone.no matter's it was definitely worth the $70.

T
troutmasta
Congrats! lings are fun, and delicious. The folks at Captains know what there doing. I dropped my wedding ring OFF the same dock cleaning salmon and had to pay the diver to come get it.:shock: on my honeymoon....

B
bythesea
troutmasta said:
Congrats! lings are fun, and delicious. The folks at Captains know what there doing. I dropped my wedding ring OFF the same dock cleaning salmon and had to pay the diver to come get it.:shock: on my honeymoon....

and he found a small ring!! maybe it was the big diamond on it that he saw...