Anybody going fishing Super Bowl Sunday?

S
salmon_slayer87
Hello everyone! I have Sunday off and wanted to do some fishing. So is anyone planning on a morning trip and need someone to help split gas? I would be banking it. I live in eugene. Thinking about alsea or siuslaw. If someone wants to go send me a pm so we can figure things out.
Thanks,
Dale

H
hunt-fish-trap
best time to fish is stupid bowl sunday!

E
eggs
No must watch Superbowl

J
JeannaJigs
I hate the superbowl, but wings and beer are a calling. That and it's the middle of my work week.

S
salmon_slayer87
Im a patriot fan...that's how bad I want to go fishing lol
Dale

C
ChezJfrey
What is this, 'Super Bowl' of which you people speak? Is it somehow related to the Stanley Cup? That's the only receptacle I understand ;)

Reactions: JeannaJigs
S
salmon_slayer87
ChezJfrey said:
What is this, 'Super Bowl' of which you people speak? Is it somehow related to the Stanley Cup? That's the only receptacle I understand ;)

Super bowl is the one where there are more teeth then players lol. Unlike the stanley cup. Haha.
Dale

L
LuckyToBeFishing
Although I am quite familiar with the bowl of which they speak, I am much more fond of the "silver stein of ultimate glory". Go Flyers!

Lucky

H
halibuthitman
ChezJfrey said:
Word!

T
Thuggin4Life
Good luck Im gonna be fishing from first legal until 130 so i can make it back for the drunken activities and yelling at the tv matches.

H
hawgcaller
I have to work a graveyard tonight until ten in the am. Headed straight to the river when I get off. Do like the Super Bowl but could care less about who wins this one. Go niners! :(

S
salmon_slayer87
Thuggin4Life said:
Good luck Im gonna be fishing from first legal until 130 so i can make it back for the drunken activities and yelling at the tv matches.

Wont ask ya where your headed but if want someone to go with hit me up,
Dale

P
plumb2fish
Headin' to the South for the day....gonna try to find the illusive Umpqua Clipper.....

M
Mad dog
plumb2fish said:
Headin' to the South for the day....gonna try to find the illusive Umpqua Clipper.....

Seems to be lot's of them out there this seaon!

Good luck!!!

S
salmon_slayer87
plumb2fish said:

Anyone want company? Lol.
Dale

W
waco
If you drive to clackamas and be at my house at 5am we'll go fishing!!

S
salmon_slayer87
waco said:
If you drive to clackamas and be at my house at 5am we'll go fishing!!

Waco, I wish I had the fuel to go that far. Maybe friday? Ill have that day off and im getting paid next week.
Thank you for the invite,
Dale

C
ChezJfrey
LuckyToBeFishing said:
Although I am quite familiar with the bowl of which they speak, I am much more fond of the "silver stein of ultimate glory". Go Flyers!

Lucky

See the bold? We could be friends :)

L
LuckyToBeFishing
Friends then it seems we shall be. Glad to meet ya.