XtremeNW green eggs!

B

BlackBass

Had the opportunity to get some green egg cure from Eric! I cured up some eggs and hit the river for a late Chinook! I fished bobber and bait, through the hole i was fishing, i tried three baits of red and no bites. I decided i would do some drift fishing with my steelhead rod and green corky, i baited up some green eggs. I made not more then five casts and this nice chrome fish picked up my bait ! Thanks for the cure Eric works well!

Last edited:
Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Green is my favorite color,next to chrome

Green is my favorite color,next to chrome

Awww poop! :( Now I'm green...with envy of course! ;) Very nicely done. :clap: Kind of story I want to tell. Sooo want to whisper to me where you were? :D I promise not to tell a soul. :whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol:
Congratulations! :dance: :dance:

G

GDBrown

Great looking fish. What made you say late chinook. I thought they were just getting here.

B

BlackBass

Late Chinook, i caught my first chinook this year on september 2nd! So 90 days of chinook fishing ! Im personaly done fishing for salmon and looking towards steelhead, and fishing green eggs should get interesting :)!

F

FishHooker

Hey, that spot looks familiar.
Nice fish!!

H

halibuthitman

wow... bluejeans and tennis shoes in this weather... you must have been numb with exitement.. really nice fish!

B

BlackBass

wow... bluejeans and tennis shoes in this weather... you must have been numb with exitement.. really nice fish!

Blue jeans and neoprene muck boots!I had to get out in the water just alittle :) I know it looks cold though !

B

BlackBass

Hey, that spot looks familiar.
Nice fish!!

Looks familiar enough, hmmm oh wait you were there!~ Thanks for the hand in tailing the fish! Sure wish we had a net ;)

S

steelhead_stalkers

I knew it would be killer, unfortunately we did not get a chance to go out and fish this roe with Chinook.

W

wormosa

Had the opportunity to get some green egg cure from Eric! I cured up some eggs and hit the river for a late Chinook! I fished bobber and bait, through the hole i was fishing, i tried three baits of red and no bites. I decided i would do some drift fishing with my steelhead rod and green corky, i baited up some green eggs. I made not more then five casts and this nice chrome fish picked up my bait ! Thanks for the cure Eric works well!
great looking fish