Wow man, da colors....

M

metalfisher76

Had some out of town carpentry work to do on a church this week over in Dufur. So I missed the "big push". On the way home I just wanted a bite....
Dufur063.jpg
Bam! Jason put on the ol` "grab for the cure":D (it is Oct.) pink glove for the assist.
Dad landed this big boy
Dufur069.jpg
Not much for the BBQ but we came away with lots of eggs and it was just gorgeous out. Those are the 2 purty boys we remembered to get pics of. Lots of fish to play with this time of year. Still.... I got winter on the brain already!

O! Almost forgot. I`m headed to Woodland today. I had foul hooked a fish and pointed my dads rod at him and grabbed the line to break it OFF. Well, I must of reeled up past the nail knot cause he took the top of my dads 9 wt. with him:rolleyes:. If any one finds it up there below the hatchery it would be way cool to have it back. I`m not sure of the model but it`s Lamiglass, the lifetime warranted style. Thanx ya`ll!!

T

TTFishon

Wow, nice looking fish!!! I like the colors! I hope the fish gods return the top have of the lami for ya.

M

metalfisher76

Outlaws with pink gloves :lol: Just kidding, nice fish!

I don`t know where my dad got that thing. But every time it comes out he says "grab for the cure!":lol: Cracks me up. I call him Pinky;)

T

tnffishman

The "big push" went by way fast, but the ones up high are sure a lot of fun

J

Johnny Southpaw

Beautiful color on those Ho's-nice pics and story to boot!

troutdude

troutdude

Holy smokes man! Those things are fish...they're CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS!!!

Nice hue, even w/out the tinted shades on!

C

Coho Kid

Nice bucks. This is proof of the need for a name for these fish other than Silvers.

F

fishingfreak

Thats Awesome, good pics! I Love that Color on them! Especially when they cut the same color.

Top Bottom