Wow man, da colors....

M
metalfisher76
Had some out of town carpentry work to do on a church this week over in Dufur. So I missed the "big push". On the way home I just wanted a bite....
Dufur063.jpg
Bam! Jason put on the ol` "grab for the cure":D (it is Oct.) pink glove for the assist.
Dad landed this big boy
Dufur069.jpg
Not much for the BBQ but we came away with lots of eggs and it was just gorgeous out. Those are the 2 purty boys we remembered to get pics of. Lots of fish to play with this time of year. Still.... I got winter on the brain already!

O! Almost forgot. I`m headed to Woodland today. I had foul hooked a fish and pointed my dads rod at him and grabbed the line to break it OFF. Well, I must of reeled up past the nail knot cause he took the top of my dads 9 wt. with him:rolleyes:. If any one finds it up there below the hatchery it would be way cool to have it back. I`m not sure of the model but it`s Lamiglass, the lifetime warranted style. Thanx ya`ll!!

kirkster
kirkster
:clap:Right on catchin hawgs and lookin like outlaws.:cool:

T
TTFishon
Wow, nice looking fish!!! I like the colors! I hope the fish gods return the top have of the lami for ya.

B
BobbiDollPDX
kirkster said:
:clap:Right on catchin hawgs and lookin like outlaws.:cool:

Outlaws with pink gloves :lol: Just kidding, nice fish!

E
everett464
Whoa! That second fish is red.

M
metalfisher76
BobbiDollPDX said:

I don`t know where my dad got that thing. But every time it comes out he says "grab for the cure!":lol: Cracks me up. I call him Pinky;)

T
tnffishman
The "big push" went by way fast, but the ones up high are sure a lot of fun

J
Johnny Southpaw
Beautiful color on those Ho's-nice pics and story to boot!

kirkster
kirkster
BobbiDollPDX said:

Just kidding my A$$. I bet your still laughin

troutdude
troutdude
Holy smokes man! Those things are fish...they're CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS!!!

Nice hue, even w/out the tinted shades on!

W
waco
wow that some nice color on them!!

A
alm21
Those fish look so cool with those colors.

C
Coho Kid
Nice bucks. This is proof of the need for a name for these fish other than Silvers.

F
fishingfreak
Thats Awesome, good pics! I Love that Color on them! Especially when they cut the same color.

M
metalfisher76
fishingfreak said:
Thats Awesome, good pics! I Love that Color on them! Especially when they cut the same color.

They went to the smoker. Ho`s just have the coolest colors oooze out of them!

S
Slash
Gratz on the fish ornaments!

Top Bottom