World record pirana

O
Osprey
My cousin sent me these pictures and I thought they deserved sharing with you all!

G
GraphiteZen
OMG it looks like the ALIEN!! Where's the shot where the little head comes out of of the big one.. I'm kinda nauseous now..

H
Hanapaa
I am pretty sure that fish is not a pirhana, but a tiger fish. Funny thing is that I was playing a Rapala fishing game (gotta stay fresh when the weather doesn't cooperate :D) and unlocked some of the special videos. One was of this guy who was using the magnum rapala and was catching these fish in the Congo. I guess it is their prize game fish there and it sure look like some good fights.

O
Osprey
You may be rite, since the men in one of the pic's look African. I don't know I was just going by the caption the was on the pic's when I recieved them. All I know is I hope they stay where they are and don't come here!

H
Hawk
WOW..................Does that fish have ...Dentures???

I've never seen a Piranha that Big.............................:lol::lol::lol:

ThankYou...........

W
wormosa
that is some teeth, i bet some meth-head would die for teeth like those

T
Thuggin4Life
Dichrofisher has them in his albums been there for at least a year. Never knew what it was until now.

R
rainman
Yeah, those pictures have been making the rounds on the Net for quite some time.
Irregardless of what species they are, they're still a vicious lookin' critter.
Anybody up for a swim ??

B
bigfootfish
Goldilocks said......

Goldilocks said......

My what big teeth you have!:clap::dance::lol: Canna help but wonder about what he used for bait.:think:

BFF

1aB
Live chickens, puppies...

T
Troutier Bassier
How the ho=ho did it get so many views?

Last edited by a moderator: