Worked for em

F
Finneus Polebender
Took some time today but 1 by 1 Basstopia left no one empty handed or dissapointed . I did manage to loose my best fish of the day came on a swim bait never got a look but felt very nice! Once again another perfect one thx TR!.... 009.jpg010.jpg006.jpg008.jpg001.jpg004.jpg Funny part was with the exception of a couple surprises, when the goin got tough the tough went back to their individual bait of confidence and managed to pull fish.

T
Thuggin4Life
Looks like you guys had another good day out there in heavon. Not sure if you guys had enough rods though.

troutdude
troutdude
Good Lord! I thought that I took a lot of rods on a trip; but you've me out gunned--hands down!

Nice feesh, and a nice job done by Team Polebender.

T
TTFishon
Nice fish guys!!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
nice!

T
TimberTodd
Looks like a great day.
Todd

T
tomriker
i imposed a 3 rod limit on my boat earlier this year, but ryan always breaks it... it's ok though because he's just a little guy and doesn't take up as much space :)

H
Hawk
tiptoe through the tulips...rods...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great Job guys.

:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:
:D:D

F
Finneus Polebender
Man what a night and day deal left TRs place windy sun had finally came out been cool and windy all day maybe 65 deg 45minutes later at home its 82 deg the boys just left to go swim the big pond , may have to sneak down there here in a bit.

T
tomriker
go fishing!

H
Hendo30
Great fish, and I couldnt help but laugh Troutdudes "good lord, I thought I took a lot of Poles"...I always travel with four poles and thought that was overkill. Thanks for sharing the story and Pics.

N
nwkiller
nice work guys!