Willamette 8/20/2009

J
JASMINE
Two buddies and I launched out of Wilsonville yesterday around 2:30 and fished until 7pm. It was HOT outside :cool:Fishing was good though, caught about 30 between us, all in the 10-30 foot range in drop offs, wherever there was a good drop in depth the fish were hugging the outside of it. we caught probably about 6 in the two pound range and about 4 in the one-one and a half range, the rest were all 9-12 inchers. Great time on the river. All were caught using drop shot lizards and robo worms. My buddy did catch two on a rip bait though.

1bigfish
Nice job.:clap:

I just go off the phone with a buddy who fished out of Wilsonville yesterday morning and you did much better on numbers then he did. They fished from about 6am till 10am and only managed 7 fish. All of his were dinks except for a nice 3lb 15oz smallie that he somehow got lucky on.:rolleyes:

I am headed out of Newberg on Friday with an OFFer.

J
JASMINE
Good luck in Newberg, that's one of my favorite places. Haven't fished there in a few years. Man that's a nice smallie! My buddy had one around that size on, but it blasted him into a tree and it was lights out:naughty:

1bigfish
I have no excuse if I don't hit them tomorrow. With the weather moving in tomorrow it should be on fire out there, so if I don't do good then I will have only myself to blame.

N
ninja2010
go slay 'em, dave...