Where to go tomorrow

S
sandyboy
I was thinking of Eagle creek or the sandy.Which one:think:
 
H
halibuthitman
sandyboy said:
I was thinking of Eagle creek or the sandy.Which one:think:

check the snow level on mt hood.... that should give you an idea.
 
Y
youngbuck307
so where did you end up do any good?
 
S
sandyboy
Went too eagle the water was gorgeous didn't get any bite and i dont have pol glasses but it was good to find some new good looking water
 
C
Cracker
sandyboy said:
Went too eagle the water was gorgeous didn't get any bite and i dont have pol glasses but it was good to find some new good looking water
Steelhead are in the Clack...
 
J
JeeperGal
Cracker said:
Steelhead are in the Clack...

I should have tried the clackamas today. It looked high and muddy though so I tried eagle creek.. Didn't see a single fish all day.

My first time there though, found a few good holes and had a nice chat with the game warden.
 
C
Cracker
JeeperGal said:
I should have tried the clackamas today. It looked high and muddy though so I tried eagle creek.. Didn't see a single fish all day.

My first time there though, found a few good holes and had a nice chat with the game warden.

The Clack today was fishable. I always look at the turbidity rather than the height. Unless it is to high to access the places I frequent, or its on the rise like crazy....but if the guage is rising the turbidity usually will follow.... The second link shows the Oregon City Guage and the turbidity will be higher due to the certain creeks that dump mud.....Good times:):)
My opinion.

USGS Real-Time Water Data for USGS 14210000 CLACKAMAS RIVER AT ESTACADA, OR

USGS Real-Time Water Data for USGS 14211010 CLACKAMAS RIVER NEAR OREGON CITY, OR
 
Last edited:
O
OnTheDrop
i love how everyone says that no one saw a fish in the creek.. They are there just hiding. If you look hard enough you will see some.. Or atleast one. They really are grey ghosts...
 
O
OnTheDrop
oh and you should have hit the sandy! eagle will be good again after it rains and starts dropping. .
 

Similar threads

‘TroutMaster
Replies
17
Views
1K
Mlindsey10
M
S
Replies
1
Views
327
troutdude
troutdude
plumbertom
Replies
4
Views
1K
plumbertom
plumbertom
S
Replies
2
Views
550
troutdude
troutdude
Top Bottom