What's with the Columbia now!

G
GDBrown
I'm seeing a lot of boats out on the river but no reports here on the forum. Is that because you're all out fishing every day or are you going to the coast all the time and fishing the bays?:confused: I'm hoping to get out on Thursday and have an open seat if anyone whats to join me. If you've been real successful PM me and help me put some pink flesh in the freezer.:pray: I'll drive to the coast if need be, I just want to feel the tug on the line again.......

GD

H
Herefishyfishy
I've heard it's pretty dead on the CR except at Bonneville, I won't fish in that fast of current. I've heard Nehalem Bay is really poppin right now and Tillamook would be good except its pretty choked up with seaweed.

P
paulages
I've been fishing the Portland area for salmon with no luck, and haven't seen many nets out on other boats. Had some luck with sturgeon on Saturday at the mouth of the Willy.

T
Thuggin4Life
ifish has the laundry list of portland area and columbia reports.

P
paulages
Thuggin4Life said:
ifish has the laundry list of portland area and columbia reports.

Where on ifish do you find this? I was baffled to go there and find no apparent section for salmon, sturgeon, or steelhead..

G
glennmcintire
Columbia No-Fish

Columbia No-Fish

I've been out on the Columbia at the mouth of the sandy for 4 weekends and not even a bite!!!!!! Now that we have had a nice hit of rain I'm gonna give it another shot this Saturday. But I'm torn between the Oregon Civil War game and catching no fish.

McIntire - OUT.