What to do... what to do...?

E
eggs
Sunday, do I hit the goood old home sandy. Do I hit eagle creek and try for the few brights left? Do I hit up the clack? OR do I head out to harriet for some trout fishing?

Sandy is a trusty river but fish it all the time... EC is an adventure but not much luck there in the past.. Clack has been decent to me but only via boat.. Harriet would be just something to kill time..

I don't want to travel to far as I kinda feel lazy for Sunday..

Sandy seems easiest and could be productive.... EC is always fun but will be crowded and don't know the best spots... Clack is limited bank access...

Hmmmmm....

Any ideas/suggestions?

N
nimzrock
Eggs , Go with what you know ! I have been banking the clack twice a week for 3 weeks and have not had any luck and have only seen one hookup in a guide boat. If I knew the sandy I would go for it , but I would be heading out blind. Luck to ya & tight lines - Nimz

E
eggs
nimzrock said:
Eggs , Go with what you know ! I have been banking the clack twice a week for 3 weeks and have not had any luck and have only seen one hookup in a guide boat. If I knew the sandy I would go for it , but I would be heading out blind. Luck to ya & tight lines - Nimz

That's what I am kinda thinking.. just worried about this real long streak of low clear water... man when we get a good rain that raises the river 2 or 3 feet.. there is going to be a massive push of fish!

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
eggs said:
That's what I am kinda thinking.. just worried about this real long streak of low clear water... man when we get a good rain that raises the river 2 or 3 feet.. there is going to be a massive push of fish!

that is the hope anyway.

E
eggs
Sounds like it will be a trip to the good old Sandy.. a day of hiking and fishing..