What happens when the forum gets boring

H
halibuthitman
The wife and kid said we didn't have enough lights up.... so I did what I was told... and still managed to thumb my nose at their authority... merry christmas to all, and to all...... a good bite!:lol:

Reactions: igquick
H
halibuthitman
another angle

T
troutmasta
Thats Effin Rad! Merry Christmas!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Nice decorations!

I split wood with FP and his wife and their son while the forum was boring yesterday and the fishing isn't that good, is what i tell myself lol

Today I drank beer and watched football while I wished I was wetting a line anywhere.

Last edited:
jamisonace
jamisonace
That awesome. Why didn't I think of that? Probably because its brilliant, that's why.

H
halibuthitman
thanks guys.. anyone notice the burned out string of iccicle lights on the house? didn't fix those either... a mans gotta stand his ground, tomorrow an inflatable santa or frosty as soon as I go buy one! I hope all of you a christmas CO..HO...HO!

T
Toyracer38
Love it! :clap:

G
Goodtimes
Halibuthitman.... Your my hero.

W
waco
That's great man! You should light up a steelhead jumping!! Would be priceless!! ;)

T
Throbbit _Shane
When I lived in Medford, fishing guide Bill Urie lived down the road from me. And every christmas season he would set up some sweet lights around his house. The best being rein deer pulling a drift boat on the roof of his house. Looked really cool lit up at night.

O
OnTheDrop
That's too awesome.

I hope you got another boat you can use until X-Mas !:lol:

C
collegekidusa
That is funny!!! :lol:

P
plumb2fish
Great idea, not sure momma would be easy to live with if I pulled my boat in the front yard and lit it up.....bad enough when I'm in it more than 3 days a week....

W
wozniasm
:clap::clap::clap:

J
jabs67
So awesome!!!!! Love it!!!!

B
billfisher
Great Idea!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
excellent, just freakin great job...

T
troutmasta
plumb2fish said:
Great idea, not sure momma would be easy to live with if I pulled my boat in the front yard and lit it up.....bad enough when I'm in it more than 3 days a week....

X2

O
OnTheFly
Say.....that looks familiar. Didn't I see you last year on the Willy in town rowing along with the rest of the Christmas ships?