What else could go wrong!

EOBOY
EOBOY
Last week Big Ben and I planned a trip to fish with Hobs on the Mac. Monday Morning Ben and I headed out with the trailer and toons, we arrived at the RV park by noon. We set up the trailer and took OFF for the river. We stopped along the way and had a quick BK, then stopped at my sons' home to beg a shuttle when we were finished. Up the river we went to Taylors Landing. It was a beautiful fall day. We put our toons together and when Ben started to put his oars together they didn't fit. He had bent one of his blades and had borrowed his room mates. His room mate has a different model and they look the same but the holes a tweaked just a little. Soooo, I was going to go back to my sons house and get the oars from the toon I had gave them the week before. As I was leaving Ben yelled to stop! He said I'm done! He pointed to his Toon and the left side was 1/2 way deflated. Well we decided to go get the other toon and go back to camp because time had slipped away, and we'd get a good start in the morning.

The next morning we were up early but Hobs couldn't leave to early because of his kids. That was OK with us we wanted to eat and let it warm up a bit. We were drinking our coffee and BSing while Ben was trimming a 3 inch strip of material from his home made shorts when he stabbed himself in the leg! Yup, not to be one who does things halfway he did a good job. I took him to the Hospital and he got a couple of stitches So No floating for Ben. Hobs and I finally made it on the river and he out fished me.......whoa the man was whippin on em.

Reactions: troutmasta
W
wozniasm
I've had days like that so I feel for ya!

Reactions: troutmasta
T
TimberTodd
Thank goodness he decided to trim the shorts at camp and not aways into the float. Like Woz said I too have had days like that.

hobster
hobster
Sorry you guys had such bad luck, man it just kept coming. I think you forgot a few things also :D You forgot to mention Ben cut himself one and a half inches deep with a dirty fishing knife. Ouch!
Fishing was off the hook for a while, it was awesome! I'm loving the new gopro. Here are a few pics, I really like the second one.

GOPR0389-0002 (2).jpg

GOPR0390-0001.jpg

GOPR0390-0002.jpg

Reactions: EOBOY
T
TimberTodd
Those are great pictures!

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
"Mama told me, there'd be days like this". Wow, what a chain of events. Makes not having a DB plug seem like nothing. Glad some of you got to fish.

Reactions: EOBOY
EOBOY
EOBOY
Hooked Up;n598632 said:
"Mama told me, there'd be days like this". Wow, what a chain of events. Makes not having a DB plug seem like nothing. Glad some of you got to fish.

lets see if this will load awound.jpg

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Pretty clean looking cut. Tell Ben to stop doing that.:)

hobster
hobster
TimberTodd;n598631 said:
Those are great pictures!

Thanks man, the gopro's really are good quality and mine is the cheapest. I have some cool video as well, someday i'll try to post them here or youtube. Here is another of the release, you can see one of the nymphs we were using.
Gnarly picture Dana ;)
GOPR0390-0003.jpg