went for a swim,but she was worth it

S
steelhead1
got into some bass today,throwing zooms,no weight.Truax island.the nice lady lasood me up in some brush,I had to wade in up to my thighs to untangle!think I landed six altogether,gotta love the spring bass!
 
T
TTFishon
steelhead1 said:
got into some bass today,throwing zooms,no weight.Truax island.the nice lady lasood me up in some brush,I had to wade in up to my thighs to untangle!think I landed six altogether,gotta love the spring bass!

Is that near Truax Creek?
 
S
steelhead1
no it kinda hooked onto the dead river,(owl creek).
 
T
TTFishon
steelhead1 said:
no it kinda hooked onto the dead river,(owl creek).

I think I know where that is. Is the water brown?
 
S
steelhead1
kinda tea colored
 
F
fishndad
nice fish congrats:D
 
H
Hawk
steelhead1 said:
got into some bass today,throwing zooms,no weight.Truax island.the nice lady lasood me up in some brush,I had to wade in up to my thighs to untangle!think I landed six altogether,gotta love the spring bass!



those are som Reel Beauties Bro...............................:D:D:D...........................:cool::cool::cool:...................................:clap::clap::clap:
 
S
steelhead1
I gotta say,pound for pound the big spring smallies put up a lot better tussle!And these fish (lm) are fairly easy to catch when you spot em.almost unsporting.:confused:
 
B
bassin16
were all theis fish from the smaller or larger pond or the slew?
 
S
steelhead1
they come from the two pits that are behind the gate.just walk the edge till you spot em
 
B
bassin16
steelhead1 said:
they come from the two pits that are behind the gate.just walk the edge till you spot em

ok is the frount gate open there yet?
 
C
Combat Chuck
It wasn't yesterday... anybody ever fish the slough right before the ponds?
 
B
bassin16
Combat Chuck said:
It wasn't yesterday... anybody ever fish the slough right before the ponds?

yeah i went out ther yesterday and got nothing i have fished the slew and got nothing but it looks really nice so you should be able to got something out of there but i think if you took some kind of floation divice you could do really good
 
B
bassin16
anyone been out here latly i think im gunna take my pontoon into the slew and see what happens
 
C
Combat Chuck
Is the gate open?
 
B
bassin16
yeah thats what i want to know
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
2
Views
713
O. mykiss
O. mykiss
Top Bottom