Weekday getaway

brandon4455
brandon4455
Sinkline said:
"Lilsalmon and i planned a getaway during the week"! What the.......! Brandon, you little devil, shes mine! Wait, I forgot she's Daves. :lol::lol::lol:

Okay, seriously, those are some nice fish and large enough to put a bend in your rod!

Congrats to both of you on your personal best Cutties!

Next Spring you guys should try Deer Creek up Gopher Valley.

Randy

thanks randy it was an excellent trip. those fish were hungry and doubled the rods for sure!

brandon4455
brandon4455
bigsteel said:
way to go,,looks like a great time,,i wish i could have made but but the stupid work thing got in the way...

yeah we were missin ya out there.. we can get back to that river anytime though. it's not very far from home. its doing a lot better then when we fished it in spring and only got 2 fish

brandon4455
brandon4455
JeannaJigs said:
Stellar lookin' troutskis. I can't believe I didn't bring my freakin' fly rod to the mckenzie last week....

i thought you were on crack when i didn't see a rod in your hand that evening. :lol:

C_Run
C_Run
brandon4455 said:
the river we got all of the fish in drains into the valley, not to the coast. it's a tributary to a willy tributary if that makes any sense LOL unless you are talkign about the salmon river?

That's what your second pic is labeled. Thought that's where you were talking about.

brandon4455
brandon4455
C_Run said:
That's what your second pic is labeled. Thought that's where you were talking about.

we did go to the salmon, but i thought you meantthe other little river that i didn't name.

M
mrlindeman
Beautiful, just awesome! :)