Water Skeetter setup?????

B
bigsteel
so i got me a pontoon(thanks Raincatcher)ive got it all set up but i can't figure out how the velcro straps work,,,its an original water skeeter 8 foot.....do i loop the straps through the buckle then around the frame,,,,thats what ive tried but the straps are still too long,,,,,anyone have any suggestions or online manual??????? heres some pics

Last edited by a moderator:
M
Markcanby
I know Ryon808 has a Skeeter but I dont think he takes the toons off. I seem to remember seeing he the ends of his hanging in the water. My ODC has has about 1' of extra strap.

J
JeannaJigs
My neighbor just got one I'll check it out. I've got a creek co odc xl and th straps seem to be slightly different. I have about 6" excess on each one though.

J
JeannaJigs
Oh p.s. Congrats on your new toon and many future oppurtunities to get off the bank! I loved my little toon. I still can't part with it even since getting the driftboat. There's just somethin about them :)

B
bigsteel
thanks everyone,,,,i love it i think it will work out great,,,just gotta figure out the straps and im in business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!