Video of Garbage Hole

S
Scowboy
0
I shot these vids of Garbage and Jimbo's "Island" and out them on youtube....

YouTube - AbyssusVeho's Channel

Gonna be a whole new river next week....
 
Did any of the houses down there get flooded?
 
holy crap.
 
Not that I could see, we were all good. I didn't have my waders or I would have hiked up a bit, and the cam I have has no zoom...so you can't see the detail. But we all know there isn't supposed to be a GIANT wave in front of Jimbos....
 
Looks like it's time to bust out the dry flies!!! ;)
 
Wow jims hole is gonna be hard to fish haha
 
eggs said:
Wow jims hole is gonna be hard to fish haha

If that's where I fished with you a couple times, that's the house I'm wondeing about. It's not that high.
 
Yea it is the place... I am sure the river was pretty close at its crest to going over the wall. Looks like there might be a new flowing water filled side channel now that it looks like rock above are gone that blocked water before..
 
no joke!!!

no joke!!!

Scowboy said:
I shot these vids of Garbage and Jimbo's "Island" and out them on youtube....

YouTube - AbyssusVeho's Channel

Gonna be a whole new river next week....

i was hoping someone had a vid update. man that's bad.
Hey if you see a hot tub cruse by would ya grab one for me?
oh and maybe some new patio furnature.
 

Similar threads

P
  • Featured
Replies
11
Views
973
troutdude
troutdude
plumbertom
Replies
2
Views
890
plumbertom
plumbertom
bass
Replies
0
Views
656
bass
bass
F
Replies
7
Views
1K
cchinook
C
bass
Replies
2
Views
661
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom