Video- favorite catches for the year

C
colbypearson

Did a short video including pictures of some of my favorite catches from this year :)

brandon4455
brandon4455
wow..some pigs! nice job dude

C
colbypearson
S
Slick
What an AWESOME video man!

C
colbypearson
S
Slick
You know what Colby. I grew up with a guy like you that was different when it came to bass catching. He had a "sixth sense" about where and how to get em. He won many tournaments and began to get offers from major companies to sponsor him. He had a great job and was too afraid to follow his dream because by that time he had a family and stuff. You're like him only younger and not tied down. If you want to be big in that industry, your timing is right. If you get some national attention, coming soon, then you'll be gone if that's what you want. If you don't win, now it'll just be a matter of keep plugging away it every chance you get. OFF is behind you but it may soon be much bigger than OFF so don't forget us when you go big time ok?

B
Berg03
Wow those are some nice fishes for the year. honestly one of the best bass fishers in oregon. Great job man

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
That was awesome! I fully expect you to have your own tv show someday with lots of trophies in the background.

T
TTFishon
Colby, can you send me the link to my facebook page? for some reason it has been disabled on here.

H
Hendo30
Can you say Swim Bait...LOL....I have seen most of these pics but it still amazes me even when I see them for the 2nd or even 3rd time. I have have actually showed off most of your pics to my family and Kids and athey are always like "Wow. can we catch one like that"....Needless to say not a bad portfolio for this past year. I agree 100% with slicks comments and it appears you do have a gift and a sense that some dont. So keep up the good work, have fun and do that thing you do!

S
sherman
We are in awe of your developed talent Colby. When you hit the big time & the sponsers give you a high dollar bass boat & a nice 4x4 to pull it with can I be your driver? I'll be retired from truck driving by then & need a hobby.

C
colbypearson
Thanks everyone :D!

L
lilsalmon
Very, very impressive Colby....good luck to you...your going to WOW them.....

B
bigsteel
excellent video bro,,show em how us oregonians do it!!!!!!!!!!!