Vacation

S
skunk
0
Well, next week I'm OFF with the Fam for a whole week of trout fishing and hiking in central oregon. A whole week to hit my fav trout water. I'm trying a new spot this time, east lake, so hopefully my toon and me will find willing fish. And if i cast true, then I'll have some reports coming also.
 
Good luck....looking forward to a report and pics
 
Have fun, ill watch for a report.
 
I'm excited about fishing East lake, anyone have any suggestions. Thinking a teeny nymph slow trolled near dusk to find some prowling browns.
 
.
 
Last edited:
Have mucho FUns bro.
:lol::lol::lol:

Drive Safely.

:cool::cool:
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
2
Views
477
Davpot
D
bass
Replies
2
Views
636
bass
bass
L
Replies
6
Views
4K
lukereif06
L
bass
Replies
1
Views
852
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
3
Views
761
troutdude
troutdude
Back
Top Bottom