Tucca luv'n

E
eggs
YoungBuck and I took OFF to the Nestucca this morning.. after a couple hours we had this cute little guy to show for our time.... it damn near banked itself, no chasing needed for this one... 8lbs cleaned and gutted..

C
Cohosanders
Nice Job Guys!!!!:clap: I gotta get out w/Y'all soon. That sure is a purdy fish

T
Thuggin4Life
nice fish but i was hoping for another one of your videos running in the river. way to go guys.

O
OnTheFly
OHHHH...DUDE! Did that come in on the new rod??????

E
eggs
Man I wish.... I tosseed flys for hours after trying to nail on but no dice...

That one took some old used up egg skeen... all the eggs were gone just while shii..stuff and a pink corky,,

B
BlackBass
Nice fish man. Had fun fishing with you guys this morning. Was a tuff bite but least you got a good one. Youngbuck and I saw a fish roll and two cast later he runs his bait through the hole lifts his rod fish on couldnt reel down because his smoke was in his hand Love it. Saw a guy lose a 15+ Chinook because he had a pre tied leader that he thought was 15lb test come to find out it was 8 i was telling the guy to put the schtick on him LOL to funny. Youngbuck we wont discuss that cigarette incident

B
bigdog
Nice job Erin, looks like you have been doing pretty good lately.
Tom bro tell me you didn't choose a smoke over a fish man :lol:

S
Swamp Puppy
very nice...man that fish is the perfect BBQ size! can't wait to get down there in a couple of days and see if i can't grab a small river fish!

A
autofisher
Way to go brotha!! If I didn't have all the graduations and family in town, I would've been there with ya. Soon, we will hammer fish together!

E
eggs
That fish cut red... soo good I think I will have more tonight!

M
metalfisher76
Nice steel man!!! Glad ya didn`t have to go chasin.

N
nwkiller
booya

E
eggs
very nice...man that fish is the perfect BBQ size! can't wait to get down there in a couple of days and see if i can't grab a small river fish!

Nailed it at the same hole as I always go to... 8/10 times fishing there ended with fish landed..

M
metalfisher76
O yeah>:redface: I didn`t even really look. I read the post and he said "little guy". I see fish and pics of fish a lot so I`m more into reading stories

E
eggs
yea it was small for a nook over there.. when we landed it the first thing I said as I was walking over to Tom(who grabbed it for me) was "is that a steely?" then I saw the black mouth.. must of been a 3 year fish.. to big to be a jack(5lb) but not big enough to be a 4 year(15lb)

F
fishingfreak
Good job guys! Thats a nice fish!

S
Swamp Puppy
Nailed it at the same hole as I always go to... 8/10 times fishing there ended with fish landed..

thought you might have.... btw, i re-read my post and i guess it might be able to be taken 2 ways. i can't wait to get down there and catch a small-river fish. not a small fish out of a river. lol. i'll take a bright 8lb'er over a 30+ lb'er all day every day. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM....Droooooooooooooool.

B
bigsteel
way to go bro,,,,,you havin good luck at the hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
eggs
Going back in a couple weeks... with hopes of one on the fly!