Tougher this weekend only could manage one

F

Finneus Polebender

PC300273.jpg PC300274.jpg PC300272.jpg Fished two days this weekend , even got a day in with TR took clear to the end of the day But I finally caught as TR would say another baby. Here are the couple picks.

T

Throbbit _Shane

nice one!!! i took my toon to the lake today and got skunked and blown around. good thing the river level is dropping .

R

ryan808

You guys hittem with the swimbaits? I think we got to do another session with them swimbaits, Im starting my arsenal up.

T

tomriker

FP lost another one of his swimmers :( and he caught that one on a worm, TT and I threw swimbaits all day and we both missed fish

R

ryan808

I think the fishes are still looking for a slower presentation. Go back to what works, throw that jig again, shot even try throwing spinner baits and work them slow.

T

tomriker

im going to take the boat out of the water this week and make a few modifications to get it ready for the busy months ahead!

C

colbypearson

sweet!a fish is a fish, and this time of year you gotta take what you can get... i got a pretty nice smallie today nothin to big though, might post pics later

F

Finneus Polebender

Yep broke down to save the skunk and reverted back to the bait of confidence ! the reel Colby suggested on the pole Ryan made me are a perfect match ,I was casting the bait of confidence no weight on a 4/0 hook like 30-40 yards like it was nothin ........ on 50 lb braid I was shocked! Can some one say what spinning rod?

C

colbypearson

I know its not cheap but I am way impressed night and day compared to my others Thanks CP !

no problem i got one the week after they came out in late 2008 i believe i can't break the thing, still my favorite reel to this day... i wouldnt mind 4-5 more though haha

Top Bottom