Tough economy?

S
Sage_Flyguy
So, I am working a new shift at work 3-12s Fri Sat and Sun. Woke up about 8 this morning to some occasional showers and thought to myself, what a perfect day to hit the Alsea. Monday morning with some showers there can not possibly be anyone at the river right ? Everyone should be working right ? It's raining so that should weed out the rest right ?

As I approach north fork 2 cars parked off on the side of the road (must be car troubles)I turn up to head toward the hatchery 5 more broke down vehicles ? Now I get to the parking lot 10 MORE CARS !!!! I stopped and talked to one guy who pretended to cough and said he called in sick to work lol.

Now on to Clemens park 6 more cars, I stopped and decided to fish here. I needed to break in my new wading boots anyways. First trip on the water with my Korker Metalheads. Long story short real slow day on the river I only heard of 1 fish landed and 1 hooked and lost. I fished Clemens and Mike marker 36, there were cars parked at each and every place I stopped or drove by.

It's time for you all to get jobs so I can roll down to the river on a rainy Monday morning and have it all to myself hahaha. It has been a while since my last post, just thought I would share how I completely thought I could show up to the Alsea and be the only car there.

Good Luck out there guys
Jer

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
:clap::lol:

E
eugene1
I heard the economy is picking up, but don't see it myself. Looks like you got a great work schedule for accessing the fishing spots, somewhat jealous. Also LOL on your killer post.

Best,

R
RunWithSasquatch
Unfortunately, I would consider today as being a slow day as far as presence of other people go on that river.

I did get first jab at every hole I wanted.

S
Santiam338
RunWithSasquatch said:
I did get first jab at every hole I wanted.

And???????