Totally off subject but . . . . .

F

FISHHEADMAFIA

Hey fellas , I am getting ready to launch the FISH HEAD MAFIA web site . I have 3 videos to shoot real quick , build them into a page , and try and figure out how to launch it . Please check it out and offer some feed back . It will be launched as a work in progress , so it is NOT done . Hopefully , it never will be done . Any way , today or tomorrow at the latest . Please dont delete or move this post . Just bear with me , Im pretty excited about it . Thanks in advance fellas ! !

H

halibuthitman

can't wait to see it, its a real web site, or a Blog?

F

FISHHEADMAFIA

Yeah , genuine wwwdotcom site with most geared towards the beginner . How to vids , pics , links , and of course the blog . Maybe some people other than beginners can find something also . Always open to suggestions , as this is very new to me .

J

joesnuffy

Please dont delete or move this post . Just bear with me , Im pretty excited about it

Just curious as to why you don't want this thread to be moved. It's about a website, not steelhead.......

Good luck with your site though.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Ill link to your site once it up. I blog about my fishing trips, but have only gone fishing for steelhead once this year.

Admin

Admin

Admin
Good luck with your site, but as Joe indicated above, this thread belongs to "Other staff (related to fishing)" so I had to move it. Don't take it personal.

F

FISHHEADMAFIA

Just curious as to why you don't want this thread to be moved. It's about a website, not steelhead.......

Good luck with your site though.

Just because I am on this part of the site allot , and for some reason trust the feed back of people I know only on a screen . Weird huh ? The site also deals with fishing . And steelhead . Jeeze .

H

halibuthitman

looks well put together and professional, I did find the red writing on the black background kinda hard to read.. hope that helps if you are lookin for in-put... hope you do well. nice site.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Looks cool. ill read it all some other time though.

F

FISHHEADMAFIA

Thanks hitman/shane . yeah . I gotta change the font and color , two of the video went screw ball also . going to fix it and keep adding . thanks again

B

bigsteel

checked it out,,,,nice site man...i love the sturgeon pics,...

G

GDBrown

Thanks hitman/shane . yeah . I gotta change the font and color , two of the video went screw ball also . going to fix it and keep adding . thanks again

I saw the problem at the bottom of the page....... had something to do with MacItoooooosch......LOL

K

Kodiak

Banned User
Nice and clean, easy to navigate. It's nice. Would suggest a larger font and different color, just a little hard to read.

F

FISHHEADMAFIA

MacItoooooosch......LOL

Mac , More powerful than you can possibly imagine . Always use a Mac for when the PC crashes .

Top Bottom