To go or not to go

O
ol tymer
If you are fishing with the little lady, and she needs to go, does anyone equip their boat with a porta potty? My previous boat had a cuddy cabin where there was privacy. What do you do if you have an open boat? :think: Just up anchor and head for shore?
 
B
bigsteel
either head for shore,,,or have a bucket and an old REO speedwagon tshirt:lol::lol:
 
J
JeannaJigs
Let me tell you how much this sucks...you guys can just go wherever, and it's completely unfair! I have trained my bladder, to be the bladder of champions, and I can hold it as long as possible 'cause I'm not anchoring up to run up the bank off into the bushes.
 
T
TTFishon
When my wife is with me it's off to the bank we go.
 
H
Hawk
Some lustrums ago i got a porta potty at Wally World. It's also a purty lucky fishin' seat & used fer boonie campin' with the pickup...

:lol::lol::lol:

Portable toilet for the outdoorsman.

hahaha
 
L
lilsalmon
There is always the "lugable loo" :lol: but, like Jeanna I have a strong bladder cuz if in a boat I would never expect to be taken to shore....lucky for me I outlast the guys and if we are some place they can't "hang it over" they head to shore and I get to go too...:D

Can I say that here? :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
M
Mike123
JeannaJigs said:
Let me tell you how much this sucks...you guys can just go wherever, and it's completely unfair! I have trained my bladder, to be the bladder of champions, and I can hold it as long as possible 'cause I'm not anchoring up to run up the bank off into the bushes.

Damn! I've noticed you will do an all day float and never complain of a full bladder! Ahhh... to be a man. :D
 
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I bought an XX-Large rain poncho that goes to the floor on me. Nobody knows what all goes on under that poncho...or where the lil blue bucket went to....;~)
 
J
JeannaJigs
Mike123 said:
Damn! I've noticed you will do an all day float and never complain of a full bladder! Ahhh... to be a man. :D

Lol it's an acquired skill!
 
B
bigsteel
Raincatcher said:
I bought an XX-Large rain poncho that goes to the floor on me. Nobody knows what all goes on under that poncho...or where the lil blue bucket went to....;~)
:lol::lol::lol:
 
O
OnTheFly
bigsteel said:
either head for shore,,,or have a bucket and an old REO speedwagon tshirt:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
 
O
ol tymer
HEE-HEE! Some great resposes

HEE-HEE! Some great resposes

OK yall. Glad someone else recognizes the problems this particular issue raises. So, proper training, McGyver ingenuity, etc., is all it takes. Yea!! Actually found a neat little item on Amazon called Shademate (i think) privacy enclosure for about $60 bucks. Measures 30" x 30" x 72". Tie it to the rail on your bimini top, etc., and presto! Instant loo! :clap::clap::clap:
 

Similar threads

Grant22
Replies
3
Views
423
Irishrover
Irishrover
plumbertom
Replies
10
Views
2K
Snopro
S
P
Replies
6
Views
957
jamisonace
jamisonace
bass
Replies
3
Views
764
fromthelogo
fromthelogo
F
Replies
1
Views
1K
Diehard
Diehard
Top Bottom