Tips for fishing from jetty

L
luddite
0
Any tips for a land bound angler. Was thinking of hitting the north Jetty in Florence @ the tide change, I figure all the fish need to pass through the slot between the 2 jetties. I am torn between a plunking rig and pitching spoons...Am I crazy?
 
i would either plunk or throw a bobber with herring! good luck!
 
Try hoochie spinners in pink as well as cut plug under a 4 oz bobber with a 2 oz lead 36-48" above the herring. A bead chain will help to allow the herring to spin
 
oh, whatever u do refrain from using braided line on a jetty! if u get hung up its a royal pain!
 
Originally I was thinking bobber & herring but dismissed it. Thanks for the tip on braid line...
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
2
Views
930
Chromatose
C
bass
  • Featured
Replies
0
Views
846
bass
bass
bass
Replies
3
Views
1K
GungasUncle
GungasUncle
bass
Replies
2
Views
644
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
659
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom