thursday with no work

B
buddah426
well it's been a rough week let me tell you. first i got laid off tuesdayray: then my wife tells me that her mother and sister were coming to visit thursday well that was too much bad news for one week so instead of enjoying the in-laws for the day i met up with a buddy at cedar creek for a day of fishing. not much going on for the morning bite, come to think of it THERE WAS NO MORNING BITE!!! so i tied on a sand shrimp and first cast nailed this little 6 1/2 lb nook played him out snapped a pic and decided he was too dark so i let him go. all in all 6 hrs. of fishing with only 3 bites (missed), 1 fish and a little ray of sunshine on my week. by the way... anybody know of any jobs out there drop me a line, it would me much appreciatedray:

Last edited by a moderator:
M
mgdguy
then my wife tells me that her mother and sister were coming to visit thursday well that was too much bad news for one week

:lol: :lol:

At least you had some luck on the water! The low clear conditions are tough. Good job! :clap:

H
Hooked on fishin'

sorry to hear about your layoff, but nice fishin'! as for jobs, good luck out there, i wish i could help, i have been laid off since Feb.9, my advice is apply everywhere, cuz everyone else is!! There are jobs, problem is there are thousands of us looking for 'em!

Y
youngbuck307
yea we all are lol... im also looking for work

M
Mike123
TOO DARK!????

Whoa.

Can I have all the fish you throw back?

That fish I gaurantee had blood red meat and probably would have tasted delicious!

Nice fish BTW! :clap:

Y
youngbuck307
i was thinking the same thing but what u gunna do??