The Year of the Skunk is Over

S

SemperFly

0610111256-00.jpg 0610111440-00.jpg

After a terrible year of skunk, many miles hiked and hours fished, it feels good to finally get into some chrome. This chinook put up a nice fight but she was destined for the freezer.

They're out there...

p.s. thanks metalfisher, couldn't have done it without your help.

brandon4455

brandon4455

dayumm thats some red meat right there. bright fish too. nice job. :clap:

S

skunk

After a terrible year of skunk, many miles hiked and hours fished, it feels good to finally get into some chrome. This chinook put up a nice fight but she was destined for the freezer.

They're out there...

p.s. thanks metalfisher, couldn't have done it without your help.

Nice job, if you got it where I think, I'll be up there this weekend. Hope to see some too.

R

rippin fish lips

its just food coloring!! the meat was white! ah jk man, nice fish bro!

N

nwkiller

great looking pictures, thanks for sharing

R

R&M Boatsaleslady

Howdy Boy I need some help!~

Howdy Boy I need some help!~

great looking pictures, thanks for sharing

I really need to know the best most hopp'en bank spot right now for Salmon! ") Where are the fish and what are they bitting on I have spin'n glos eggs divers I can make much'en rigs just need to know where and what they like there.... PLEASE ;)

M

meluvtrout

I really need to know the best most hopp'en bank spot right now for Salmon! ") Where are the fish and what are they bitting on I have spin'n glos eggs divers I can make much'en rigs just need to know where and what they like there.... PLEASE ;)

Hire Damon! He'll tell you where they are at! His nick here is metalfisher76 and he won't charge you arm and a leg like some others, plus he is a nice guy with great attitude...

Top Bottom