The perfect winter conditions for the Wilson

Casting Call
Casting Call
Active member
The next two days are no rain, overcast, and the river is on the drop at the right level and the temp is perfect. Time to git'er done. If you should see a super small motorhome stop and say hello. Tony
 
I hate this wet weather even thougn it’s perpect for fishing.Have a good time and I will stay at home.LOL!!!
 
Casting Call said:
The next two days are no rain, overcast, and the river is on the drop at the right level and the temp is perfect. Time to git'er done. If you should see a super small motorhome stop and say hello. Tony
It's at 8.94 right now.....quite high.
Will take a few days to drop into shape (4-6).
http://levels.wkcc.org/?P=Oregon.html
 
I might get out there mid-week, how high up are you going? Was at Jones Creek yesterday afternoon without any luck.
 
H..Up Higher up, around elk creek campground area. Thanks for the report on JC. I am still looking for a river gauge around Elk Creek that reads 8.94. Get my point? I never seen it that high around Elk Creek. Tony
 
I've never been at that hole when fish were in it, but that's quite a nice area to hang out and fish a bit!
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
10
Views
801
bass
bass
bass
Replies
8
Views
7K
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
645
bass
bass
bass
Replies
5
Views
1K
Billbob911
B
bass
Replies
5
Views
933
Chromatose
C
Back
Top Bottom