The Oregon Ducks are champions again, this time with bass

C

colbypearson

Must have been some tuff fishin only 7lbs for 5 fish but a win is a win . good for them and proof its not big fish every day.

tough enough i had 4.5lbs with 3 fish that same day in the tournament i fished! that was a team tournament though 2 anglers for 5 fish GREAT JOB GUYS!, glad to have the shasta lake win brought home to oregon! :)

P

Phil_Bud

Nice thread bud! Usually its a big bass hammering a duck, but we'll take it. lol

N

n8r1

Well, just in the past three years the Ducks have racked up the following:

2 Pac-10 football championships, 2 National Championships and 2 Pac-10 championships in Men's Cross Country, 1 National Championship and 2 Pac-10 Championships in Men's Track (indoor and outdoor), and 1 National Championship and 2 Pac-10 Championships in Women's Track (indoor and outdoor).

So yeah, I would say "again." :D

F

Finneus Polebender

how many pounds of fish did we catch this weekend fin?

thinkin our five went 20 + lbs again that is basstopia ,whos talkin about spoiled LOL. Precisely why I wish to stay an amateur worrying about how many pounds you got all day seems like it might take the fun out of it. I still seek the elusive new personal best / double digit having fun just being out there and learning the gear . One of these days one of us is bound to at least get lucky out at that unbelievable playground you have in your back yard there. There has to be a state record looming in all them acres of water!

Last edited: