TFO and Gary Loomis

TFO has a new line of rods out designed by G. Loomis himself.
For $130 they are freakin awesome rods! Every bit as good as a Loomis rod but half the price.
I'm ordering mine tomorrow. 9' - 8-17lb rating for some spring chinook and fall chinook drift fishing and plunkin down at the falls! :dance:

TFO has a new line of rods out designed by G. Loomis himself.
For $130 they are freakin awesome rods! Every bit as good as a Loomis rod but half the price.
I'm ordering mine tomorrow. 9' - 8-17lb rating for some spring chinook and fall chinook drift fishing and plunkin down at the falls! :dance:

I don't know, that's a pretty bold statement....:think:

Chuck

Lamiglas! I really like my Lami X 96 JS 6-15lb. Even handled a few springers on the S. Santiam last year. $220 is not cheap but it's been well worth it. Keep us the posted when you get the rod. You can never have to many rods!:D

thats the brand of fly rod that i mostly buy, have a 3,4,5(2),6,8,9wt tfo lefty kren professional rods an a 9wt TFO deer creek switch rod as well. great rod for the money, an can't go wrong with the no fault lifetime warranty

Last edited:
I picked up my first fly rig around christmas time and got the same rod.. TFO Left Kreh 6wt Professional. I have yet to take it fishing but it seems to cast nice... or at least as well as I can tell from practicing at the park. :)

Really? I personally care and would rather give my money to a company who keeps their manufacturing here in the US, keeping Americans employed.

These tfo rods look pretty sweet for the price. I myself don't care where my rod was made as long as it's decent quality at a good price. Unless someone wants to buy me a $300 rod? Didn't think so

I picked up my first fly rig around christmas time and got the same rod.. TFO Left Kreh 6wt Professional. I have yet to take it fishing but it seems to cast nice... or at least as well as I can tell from practicing at the park. :)

I got the same exact one last month, and it's only been to the park like yours.

Top Bottom