Swipes...

1aB

In another inland state they're called "wipers". Arguably the hardest fighting inland species, and IMO very tasty! I had a tuff time getting them to bite lures, and everyone I saw catching consistently(from shore) was using frozen mussel meat for bait. Us lure guys were getting spanked so I resorted to cut squid strips which worked very well. They appear to be a nomadic pack species which can be tuff to locate in a body of water.

T

Troutier Bassier

Lmao snipe???

Anyways. what are Swipes????

Do they have them in oregon. Wipers???

Someone please tell me what they are!!!!!!

F

fishinmachine

Yeah when my buddy has his big smoker going I try to stop by and swipe some steelhead off the racks, sometimes there is a chinook or two in that same hole. Usually I rig up with a 12 oz silver bullet or a 16 oz PBR. Swipe hunting, is also good way of getting deer and elk jerky too. Does anybody have any GPS coordinates of other good swipe'n holes?:D

F

fishndad

Yeah when my buddy has his big smoker going I try to stop by and swipe some steelhead off the racks, sometimes there is a chinook or two in that same hole. Usually I rig up with a 12 oz silver bullet or a 16 oz PBR. Swipe hunting, is also good way of getting deer and elk jerky too. Does anybody have any GPS coordinates of other good swipe'n holes?:D

lol 3 yards from my porch sits a smoker with some........:dance:

Top Bottom