Striper Lures

Not exactly what one would use for the fish up in Oregon But Now that I'll be a new Oregonian I'd thought I'd share some of type oof lure I make for Striped Bass Fishing. All of my lures are made from Alaskan Yellow Ceder, Sealed and Through Wired.

From What I Understand The Brown trout up there will take a lure like a Rapala. So all hope of catching on some homemade wood up there isn't lost :D

Beautiful....

Beautiful....

Wow, thanks for sharing....those are simply put Magnificent.. The Smith River off the lower Umpqua has a very nice run of Strippers.
Do you sell any of those beauties? Would be willing to trade my wife's cat for a few;) Well maybe not a few, but at least one, the cat is house broken:rolleyes:

Chuck

Wow, thanks for sharing....those are simply put Magnificent.. The Smith River off the lower Umpqua has a very nice run of Strippers.
Do you sell any of those beauties? Would be willing to trade my wife's cat for a few;) Well maybe not a few, but at least one, the cat is house broken:rolleyes:

Chuck

AHAHAHAAH STRIPPERS NICE ONE lol:naughty:

Chuck

I think I'll bass on the Wifes Furry one But I've been known to swap other gear for lures;)

Those are killer.... I'll bet a pearch colored pattern would slay the bucketmouths. Being cedar i'd imagine they'd float well. If you consider selling a few I'll bite.

Top Bottom