Striper Lures

S

sportyguy66

Not exactly what one would use for the fish up in Oregon But Now that I'll be a new Oregonian I'd thought I'd share some of type oof lure I make for Striped Bass Fishing. All of my lures are made from Alaskan Yellow Ceder, Sealed and Through Wired.

S

sportyguy66

some more

Last edited:
M

mlw

Those are very nice. There are striped bass in a couple southwest Oregon rivers I hear.
Michael

S

sportyguy66

From What I Understand The Brown trout up there will take a lure like a Rapala. So all hope of catching on some homemade wood up there isn't lost :D

1aB

Wow, nicest paint jobs I've ever seen. Do the oversize eye slot cutouts add action?

Troutski

Troutski

Beautiful....

Beautiful....

Wow, thanks for sharing....those are simply put Magnificent.. The Smith River off the lower Umpqua has a very nice run of Strippers.
Do you sell any of those beauties? Would be willing to trade my wife's cat for a few;) Well maybe not a few, but at least one, the cat is house broken:rolleyes:

Chuck

B

bassman503

Wow, thanks for sharing....those are simply put Magnificent.. The Smith River off the lower Umpqua has a very nice run of Strippers.
Do you sell any of those beauties? Would be willing to trade my wife's cat for a few;) Well maybe not a few, but at least one, the cat is house broken:rolleyes:

Chuck

AHAHAHAAH STRIPPERS NICE ONE lol:naughty:

S

sportyguy66

Chuck

I think I'll bass on the Wifes Furry one But I've been known to swap other gear for lures;)

F

FishFinger

Those are killer.... I'll bet a pearch colored pattern would slay the bucketmouths. Being cedar i'd imagine they'd float well. If you consider selling a few I'll bite.

Top Bottom