Steelheading with my son

P

plumb2fish

Took my 6yr old son Tommy out Sunday evening and he got this beauty.
Tommy's fish was 33x17.5 and a little over 12lbs, mine came a few minutes later and was 8ish

T

Thuggin4Life

Hey man way to go. I bet both of you guys had a blast. been thinking about running my boat here in town now its a plan not a thought. Those are some nice looking fish and look at the kids smile. You ever think about plunking greenwood? I do. We need to get up river and do some fishing here sometime. I can fish all week but I can get the rig on the weekends just not the next 2. Again WAY TO GO!

P

plumb2fish

Hey man way to go. I bet both of you guys had a blast. been thinking about running my boat here in town now its a plan not a thought. Those are some nice looking fish and look at the kids smile. You ever think about plunking greenwood? I do. We need to get up river and do some fishing here sometime. I can fish all week but I can get the rig on the weekends just not the next 2. Again WAY TO GO!
Well I'm not real good on the sticks yet but I would rather anchor with diver and bait than plunk....Do you like tuna, springers do

Last edited:
C

Chrome_Chaser

Look at the smile on the little one! That is awesome, Congratulations.

F

First Bite

That is too cool. His smile is worth a million bucks. Right on. :clap:

B

bigsteel

way to go dad,,,,,,that little guy has a pernament smile..ill bet he loved fightin that fish

H

hick

Congrats!!! I'm lookin forward to seein that grin on my 'lil man's face!

:clap::clap:

C

Cohosanders

:lol:Here fishy fishy fishy:D Nice looking fish for the kiddo and daddy-O:clap:

R

RLK

Awesome, a great memory for both of you, what a way to start. Good job guys.
Rich

D

Damon79

Took my 6yr old son Tommy out Sunday evening and he got this beauty.
Tommy's fish was 33x17.5 and a little over 12lbs, mine came a few minutes later and was 8ish
Where is that? Looks like Leaburg kinda. I am looking forward to hitting the water soon, maybe this weekend.

B

bigdog

I love it great to see the kids getting in to fish out there. Some day my youngest girl will be paitent enough to go out on the water and not just want me to take her to the trout pond :lol: Nice work

W

watchout trout

Rock on!! Good for you for getting your boy out there. I know it takes a little extra work and patience. My eight year old daughter just got her salmon/steelhead tag for the 1st time this year. We are hoping to get her into one soon. She is all pumped up. Thanks for sharing!:dance:

Top Bottom