Sportsman Expo (Central Point, OR)

P
Phil_Bud
Went to the Sportsman Expo today and picked up some 10" worms, a live taget lippless blue gill and some Steelhead Stalkers UV yard and Jigs. Pumped to try it all out.

• 100_0017.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_0018.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 100_0015.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 100_0014.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 100_0016.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 130
W
waco
I really want to try out those candy jigs!! they look nice!!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Was nice meeting you phil! I got 4 packs of zoom bass baits, 2 bucks a piece. and a krocidile spoon for 2 bucks. and a pack of pink uv yarn.

best thing i got was a 20$ survival water bottle. filtrates any water!

P
Phil_Bud
I really want to try out those candy jigs!! they look nice!!
Seriously!...I was soo happy when I seen um. lol

P
Phil_Bud
Was nice meeting you phil! I got 4 packs of zoom bass baits, 2 bucks a piece. and a krocidile spoon for 2 bucks. and a pack of pink uv yarn.

best thing i got was a 20$ survival water bottle. filtrates any water!
Hey Shane nice to meet you too bud. Yeah there were some awesome deals there...what do the krocidlie spoons look like? That waterbottle sounds sick!

C
colbypearson
i got 5 revenge spinnerbaits, 5 packs of zoom soft plastics, 3 packs of various plastics, 2 jnew jigs,5 packs of various hooks and 2 spoools of line

P
Phil_Bud
i got 5 revenge spinnerbaits, 5 packs of zoom soft plastics, 3 packs of various plastics, 2 jnew jigs,5 packs of various hooks and 2 spoools of line
I think I need to look a little harder if I go go again. For bass stuff anyways! That live target lipless bluegill I got is gunna catch me some hogs tho I hope...om gunna carry my goggles with me this summer so i dont lose that bait... I wanted the live target shiner for lake selmac.