Spin casting

Troutski

Troutski

I thought it would be appropriate to post my 4000th on the spin fishing forum; over past few years I have learned how to switch casting from my right to my left hand due to an injury, quite the learning curve. Now I can finely switch back, I can actually be called an ambidextrous angler...:D
I can now get skunked with either ...:rolleyes:;)
Life can be a real kick in the pants at times....

Chuck

T

Thuggin4Life

hey its better than having a reel thats wrong handed and awckward. now you can fish wit hwhatever life puts in your hands and do it like a pro instead of like the rest of us who have to puase and think real hard how "does this really work"?

H

halibuthitman

congrats on 4000... I don't even know that many things about fishing to post! (although I act like I do)

H

Hawk

I thought it would be appropriate to post my 4000th on the spin fishing forum; over past few years I have learned how to switch casting from my right to my left hand due to an injury, quite the learning curve. Now I can finely switch back, I can actually be called an ambidextrous angler...:D
I can now get skunked with either ...:rolleyes:;)
Life can be a real kick in the pants at times....

Chuck

ConGrats Bro Chuck. I'm mighty glad your healed. I'm somewhat ambidextrous too.

:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:

F

Finneus Polebender

Not sure about any of that stuff dont like left handed reels "your right T4L" congrats on your 4000th your a great attribute to this forum ! I think i could give ya a good run for your money on the skunked either handed thing LOL.

Top Bottom