Some more steelhead jigs

F
fish_4_all
Well I hope they are steelhead catching jigs but for now they are just tied to look like steelhead jigs. I thought this looked like the bead types without having to hastle with the beads. The body material should hold scent rather well. There is 2 different color bodies but they are pink and orange translucent and I am not good enough with my camera to show them in apicture. Doubt the fish will care but you never know what the slightest tweak might produce.

Steelheadgummies1.jpg

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Nice!

C
CoastieFlo
Those look very good, what kind of hook are those made with?

F
fish_4_all
VMC short shank, #4 I think, maybe #6

P
pbugs2009
nice looking paint job on those heads to...60 degree bends also??? from the pic they look like 4

F
fish_4_all
They are 60 degree, I doubt it makes much difference balance wise, maybe a little more wight forward. Will have to see how they look on the jig heads once I get them from you.

P
pbugs2009
From the guys ive talked to the only time balance comes in effect is when you want them to hang vertical...And theres a head called a genz or gentz. Its got like 3 heads to it...I cut the bottom one off and tie jigs to those. And they hang perfect..Ive swimming pool tested them lol...Also im still looking for them heavy sickle hooks..

Last edited: