Soft Plastics

D
dinsane
If any one is looking for great custom soft plastic baits for bass fishing check out www.diehardcustombaits.com

T
Throbbit _Shane
Need a product tester?

D
dinsane
Throbbit _Shane said:
Need a product tester?

Maybe...where do you fish for bass?

T
Throbbit _Shane
Lake Selmac mostly. Also ponds, gonna try the umpqua for smallies this year too.

D
Darthbeans
if you taking requests for testing I would for sure...I fish just about every lake and pond in the Medford GP area every day I can and every weekend. I like the look of those swimbaits you have on the main page and the flipperz have my attention too for that matter. If nothing else I may have to make an order with you guys it seems BBB is a little backlogged at the moment and I about took TW out of stock on a lot of stuff this week :)

T
tomriker
tried to go to your website, says it's down.. or is it just me?

brandon4455
brandon4455
very impressive. nice prices to, i ight have to snatch of of that stuff up when smallie fishing heats up.

T
tomriker
where are you based out of Dinsane? i wouldn't mind getting acouple packs, do you allow people to come pick up? i hate buying 10 bucks worth of stuff and have to have it shipped:(

D
dinsane
Thanks for checking out the site. It should be working fine. I just checked it.
I'm based out of St. George, Utah....the very southwest corner of the state, 2 hours from Vegas. That is the nearest large city. Desert climate down here and some of the states best bass fisheries. 5-7 lb largemouth not uncommon down here. Anyway, that rules out a pick up...lol. I'm basically a garage hand pour guy. I'm really just getting my feet wet in the business. I'm a tournament angler and just love catching bass with my own stuff. I'm originally from Portland,OR. Thats what brought me to the site. The first 29 years of my life was spent up there. I've been down in the desert for the last 7. Didn't do a lot of bass fishing up there. Mainly got into it down here and really love it. The Wild Flipperz are probably my best seller. The Phat Belly Swimmerz are a work in progress because I haven't figured out which color patterns I want to offer. I want the fish to tell me which colors are best. If you have a pattern that you know will work, I'm sure I can make it. Anyway, if you have any questions about the baits let me know. Thanks again.

C
colbypearson
dinsane said:
The Phat Belly Swimmerz are a work in progress because I haven't figured out which color patterns I want to offer. I want the fish to tell me which colors are best. If you have a pattern that you know will work, I'm sure I can make it. Anyway, if you have any questions about the baits let me know. Thanks again.

Black, White, Bluegill, Trout and some kind of Shiner or carp pattern brown back clearish belly, grayish back clearish belly, and if you wanted even a perch pattern, nice lookin site cool baits

M
Markcanby
Nice stuff! when it warms an I get caught up on my flies I will have to get soem of teh Wild Grubz.