Snowbound ?

L
liquidplumber
0
Anyone know if trilium,lost lake(out of dee) or frog lake is open yet?
 
Lost lake is open. Frog and Trillium still have snow.
 
Lost lake is open, but not very accessible. I was there on Monday and it still has 5' snow drifts over much of the camp grounds and around the rim of the lake. And the water is ICE cold. Fish ignored me all afternoon, and I usually SLAY THEM up there. Good luck to you!

I Grade
 
Thank you my nightmare project is over and it's time to go fishing!
 
I Grade said:
Lost lake is open, but not very accessible. I was there on Monday and it still has 5' snow drifts over much of the camp grounds and around the rim of the lake. And the water is ICE cold. Fish ignored me all afternoon, and I usually SLAY THEM up there. Good luck to you!

I Grade

Was the boat ramp open and did you use kastmasters?
 
Yes, the ramp was open, and No, I was using bait all day (powerbait, worms, and some plastics w/stink) and I was sort of napping out here and there so it wasn't the best effort I have ever made fishing, but still not common for me to go fishless at Lost Lake.

I Grade
 

Similar threads

Reel_Deal
Replies
5
Views
1K
troutdude
troutdude
E
Replies
1
Views
575
olshiftybiscuits
O
troutdude
Replies
9
Views
1K
StlhdNC
S
C
Replies
1
Views
357
Davpot
D
J
Replies
0
Views
583
Joeh11
J
Back
Top Bottom