Slow day on the Sllaw - Part 2

F
flipper
0
Not many fish (visually) had been caught today. Saw one take on boat (assumed a coho) and one guy gutting a fish on the bank after porting his boat.

I feel I was one of the lucky few that were able to actually pull one in. He was small (shy of 12 pounds), but the biggest salmon I've caught for my first year of salmon fishing. Usual cut-plug herring rig:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad man. Nice fish!!!
 
Dandy hook!
 
Wooo Hoooo, glad to see another board member getting into em....
 
Alright, I'm hella sleep deprived, and I won't lie...I was looking at the picture thinking to myself, there's no bridge like that anywhere on the Siuslaw.... I'm going to bed soon.
 
That Bridge looks like a painting to me !
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
1
Views
856
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
6
Views
1K
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
5
Views
981
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
0
Views
680
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
957
Chromatose
C
Back
Top Bottom