Siuslaw trips...

R
reelguy
I am planning on getting down to the siuslaw to to a fair amount of fishing this month and I am looking to hook up with some people who may know a thing or two about the river and want some company to fish with...

M
mosd
ive been down there friday, saturday and sunday. i tagged out friday by 730am, saturday my folks came with me and got one fish apiece, then sunday i had a group of 4 buddies with me, 2 of them tagged out (3 nooks an one coho buck), another one got a jack nook an i got a nook an yess the nooks all where hens

C
CoastieFlo
Hey reelguy, I live here and know a little about the river but if u are looking for company PM me, I have my own gear and can pitch in for gas etc...I had to sell my boat this summer cause im unemployed right now or else I would be offerin' trips too :(.

T
Thuggin4Life
Lets take my boat out next weekend. I have everything just a lack of money to go. call it a wedding present sincei can't fish this weekend due to the wedding.

D
diggindan
thuggin4life said:
lets take my boat out next weekend. I have everything just a lack of money to go. Call it a wedding present sincei can't fish this weekend due to the wedding.

huh??

R
rippin fish lips
Thuggin4Life said:
Lets take my boat out next weekend. I have everything just a lack of money to go. call it a wedding present sincei can't fish this weekend due to the wedding.

Aw dang! I was gunna see if u wanted to go sunday! next weekend im down tho!

T
Thuggin4Life
diggindan said:

I am getting married today! so basically fishing this weekend is out of the question. I was offering the guy an open seat on my boat and the use of my salmon gear if he somehow got me to the coast sometime soon.

J
JeannaJigs
CoughFishUpriverOfTidewaterCough

T
TTFishon