Silver creek reservoir

J
Joeh11
I am going to try bank fishing at silvercreek reservoir fir the first time, any tips on catching there?

Reactions: CatchEmAll95
C
CatchEmAll95
Hi, yes you’ll have bank access if you follow the trail above the dock/boat drop off. Keep going down that trail for about half a mile (if that) and where the trail splits in two, take a right. That path will give you access to several banks to fish from. I’ve seen fish further out in the lake, but since they just stocked, you might have good luck catching closer to the bank. Sunset power eggs are my go to and I’ve had high success rates using the sunset ones.

J
Joeh11
Thanks catchEmall95

J
Joeh11
Sorry to sound silly but I don't know what color sunset power eggs are is that yellow?

J
Joeh11
Well my son and I went to silvercreek reservoir and landed 5 trout. Couple of them in the 14" range a pike minnow and a salamander, fun day

C
CatchEmAll95
Joeh11 said:
Sorry to sound silly but I don't know what color sunset power eggs are is that yellow?
Joeh11 said:
Well my son and I went to silvercreek reservoir and landed 5 trout. Couple of them in the 14" range a pike minnow and a salamander, fun day
No worries, pardon the late response. The sunset power eggs are a mix of red and yellow. So far I’ve only found them at Coastal Farm & Ranch. NICE!! What bait did you use? I might go to silver creek reservoir tomorrow.

J
Joeh11
Caught them on a gulp mixed light and dark worm and chartreuse power doe