Sick day

C

Combat Chuck

Im stuck sick at home today and I just can't lay around forever. I had to play around. I made these... maybe a good small mouth lure? I came up with some last year that landed a few (couldnt find my pic of it but you can see part of it in the mouth)... so here is the next generation. I put swivels on the bottom so that I can interchange plastics easy. Just thought I would share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Troutski

Troutski

Last years model...

Last years model...

I still use last years model, the new and improved model does have its advantages. See what a nicely planned sick day can produce, hope you feel better; but if you don't maybe you could invent a new spoon for me?!?! Be well.

Chuck

W

Webwader

Im stuck sick at home today and I just can't lay around forever. I had to play around. I made these... maybe a good small mouth lure? I came up with some last year that landed a few (couldnt find my pic of it but you can see part of it in the mouth)... so here is the next generation. I put swivels on the bottom so that I can interchange plastics easy. Just thought I would share.
Interesting combination, Chuck. I never would have thought of it because for smallmouth, grubs and worms are usually used for slow finesse presentations where a spinner wouldn't produce much action. But there is no arguing with success. Any lure that a fish hits regularly is a good one. They never seem to read the catalogs on what the hot producing lures are. :lol:

T

TTFishon

Nice lures and fish. Did you catch that near or in Albany?

G

GraphiteZen

Did you shoot that thing or what? Look at the size of the hole in it's back.......

C

Combat Chuck

Ive also caught them at Bowman Park just downriver.

What GZ? You never heard of sushi? C&R plus lunch all in one!!! :lol:

A

ArcticAmoeba

Awww, yuk! Bass pudding! Hahaha!:lol::rolleyes:

Top Bottom