Senko Bass

F
fletchall5
Caught this one at Cottage Grove Lake the other day on a black and white senko, lost 2, need to sharpen hooks. The other one I got at Ballenger pond last week. Sorry can't upload the one at Ballenger Pond yet.

C
catphish
nice lil' fishy. Way to make an introduction. Welcome to the loony bin. I have yet to bring one in on the mysterious senko. I need to watch more senko vids, i think the technique dif. Problem is, so many senko vids in Japanese, they could be giving cookie recipes for all I know.

1aB
Great pic - your satisfaction shows. Nice of you to share your lure.

F
fletchall5
Thanks.. Anything I can do to help out my fellow fisherman. BOOYAH..

Bass Man
Bass Man
Nice Bass fletchall5 and welcome to OFF. It's great having another bass fisherman in the pond, oh how we do enjoy pictures here.

S
specialk0082
fletchall5 said:
Caught this one at Cottage Grove Lake the other day on a black and white senko, lost 2, need to sharpen hooks. The other one I got at Ballenger pond last week. Sorry can't upload the one at Ballenger Pond yet.
i caught a four pounder lm from ballenger pond last week too it had a gash under the mouth i threw it back peeps should do the same if u catch it

Last edited:
F
fletchall5
good job specialk...mine was about 3 lbs...caught mine by the dead cotton wood tree off the bank usin spinnerbaits. havent caught any with a slash under the mouth yet...but if I do I'll be shure to let it go. headin to Cottage Grove in the morn to try out my new bow mount minnkota.Leavin 6am. Wishing u tight lines......BOOYAH !!!

S
specialk0082
here ya go

F
fletchall5
Senko Bass

Nice fish SK...That one gets a BIG BOOYAHHHH from the fletch!!! :yay:

Last edited:
S
specialk0082
fletchall5 said:
Nice fish SK...That one gets a BIG BOOYAHHHH from the fletch!!! :yay:
lol thanks fletch so have u been fishing lately???