Salmon in the salt 2011

N
nwkiller
heres some videos we shot out at the coast.....threw a video together. any of you that have checked out my youtube channel lately saw a short version of some of these vids......natives, clipped, coho and chinook...enjoy:D 9 minutes long
[video]http://youtu.be/pUO2QbspXwg[/video]
 
R
RunWithSasquatch
Fun video dude. You guys had a heck of a season with the salty critters down there.


You guys pretty well wrapped up down there?


I think I need to get more into videos with our river adventures.

Thanks for the video!
 
F
Fish-N-Chips
Nice job editing the video and some dam nice fish Y'all got. Dam seal stole that hawg:mad: Oh well you guys had a ton of fun out there good job:clap:
 
J
Jt1681
What spot on the coast are u guys fishing at?
 
T
todd_brooks
Nice video man! Where about are you guys pacific city or the like? I don't recognize that area. Not looking for specifics just curious. I've only fished from a jetty once, years ago before I knew anything not that thats a true jetty but pretty close to it. Looks like a fun time.
 
S
Sinkline
.
 
Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
I'll wacth it later. I should mount a remote controlled camera on a tripod on the bow with a swivel mount thats remote controlled too. then I can build up a strong case against me for the cops. lol. be a funny tv show if edited right. I can think of a title know..... But then i would lose my boating privalges for life and most of my friends wouldn't be friends anymore if they knew how bad they get clowned when they aint around. You guys have been slaying them this season.

might need to take you along on a siltcoos trip for good luck if i can't get any this season. Also seen your buddies im sure they told you. we should do a 3 man per boat little mini derby or something sometime. could bring some 2 ways( i guess cell phones would be better) and see who can limit out first and like biggest fish and fastest boat and all that just for kicks. I would bring my buddies that know your buddies. be cool idunno just an idea.
 
C_Run
C_Run
Nice video. Was trying to tell what you were using out there. At 2:49 it looked like maybe a big hootchie spinner?? Just curious.
 
G
gloomis85
Sweet video man! Those spots get more and more people every year can't imagine more people next year. An if.The end of that video don't make you want to leave a seal floating then wait till it happens to you and it will.
 
N
nwkiller
RunWithSasquatch said:
Fun video dude. You guys had a heck of a season with the salty critters down there.


You guys pretty well wrapped up down there?


I think I need to get more into videos with our river adventures.

Thanks for the video!

thanks man, its pretty fun to make them
 
N
nwkiller
Jt1681 said:
What spot on the coast are u guys fishing at?

near the pacific....read my threads
 
N
nwkiller
Thuggin4Life said:
I'll wacth it later. I should mount a remote controlled camera on a tripod on the bow with a swivel mount thats remote controlled too. then I can build up a strong case against me for the cops. lol. be a funny tv show if edited right. I can think of a title know..... But then i would lose my boating privalges for life and most of my friends wouldn't be friends anymore if they knew how bad they get clowned when they aint around. You guys have been slaying them this season.

might need to take you along on a siltcoos trip for good luck if i can't get any this season. Also seen your buddies im sure they told you. we should do a 3 man per boat little mini derby or something sometime. could bring some 2 ways( i guess cell phones would be better) and see who can limit out first and like biggest fish and fastest boat and all that just for kicks. I would bring my buddies that know your buddies. be cool idunno just an idea.

thanks man.....that would be fun, can't wait for that to heat up
 
N
nwkiller
C_Run said:
Nice video. Was trying to tell what you were using out there. At 2:49 it looked like maybe a big hootchie spinner?? Just curious.

ya they work pretty good, anything flashing in there face will do the trick
 
N
nwkiller
thanks man
 
T
TTFishon
Sweet video NWK!!!
 
N
nwkiller
thanks a lot TT
 
T
Thuggin4Life
Great video!
 
N
nwkiller
oh ya u hadnt watched it...thanks man
 

Similar threads

rogerdodger
Replies
16
Views
1K
DOKF
DOKF
rogerdodger
Replies
2
Views
765
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
3
Views
488
bass
bass
bass
Replies
5
Views
788
bass
bass
F
Replies
2
Views
950
O. mykiss
O. mykiss
Top Bottom