Salish ponds Fairview, Oregon

N
Noobfisher
Has anyone had any luck recently at Salish ponds in fairview Oregon?

S
Snagglehook
I don't have a report, but I know earlier versions of the trout stocking schedule included one of the ponds (I think West?), but it has since been taken off in recent revisions.

My buddy confirmed yesterday that ODFW will not stock Salish until they can come to an agreement with the local residents who have been complaining about the crowding. I can't help but think that this is aggravated by the totally confusing parking situation there.

B
bassman503
The warm water fishing at West Salish has improved without the stocking of trout and the crowd. Fishing pressure is almost non existent. I have this pond figured out. I don't mind it being kept this way.

bass
bass
I believe they suspended the trout stockings when they re-did the shoreline and they just never restarted the stockings. Perhaps they never will. I fished there once or twice a few years ago when my daughter had swim practice out at the Mt Hood CC pool. That is a nice area. I was only fishing for bluegill but I did see a couple of nice sized bass cruising around. Cool that you have spot dialed in bassman503!

N
Noobfisher
What bait do you primarily use for these ponds bassman503?

B
bassman503
Noobfisher said:
What bait do you primarily use for these ponds bassman503?
I'm normally throwing a wacky rigged senko or a 4.8 inch Keitech Fat Impact along the shore line. Find the flats and you'll find the fish.

Y
Yianvey
bassman503 said:
The warm water fishing at West Salish has improved without the stocking of trout and the crowd. Fishing pressure is almost non existent. I have this pond figured out. I don't mind it being kept this way.

Hi bassman503 how are u? May I ask where can I go for alots of bass fishing in oregon? Am new to Bass fishing n want to catch a lot of them please tell me thanks. I will wait for ur reply thank for ur time☺