roster tails or panther martin

D

dirtyd fishin

:think:you decide if what your favorite one is and put the post up and see wat ppl would rather use:think:

J

jd15

i like both but panther martins are an overall better spinner

Last edited:
H

halibuthitman

always been a spoon or Mepps guy myself... but roostertails have caught me a lot of fish.. so have panthers, depends on where I am I guess.

brandon4455

brandon4455

roostertails. panthers are not bad but roostertails have way better size choices and color selections and have always got way more fish for me but i have caught my fair share on panthers. and roostertails dont cost a butt load for one spinner.

D

dirtyd fishin

i agree with u brandon its too much for one panther martin hahaha

brandon4455

brandon4455

thats true. i guess this is just a personal perference matter. i PREFER roostertails because thats what i grew up fishing and roostertails have colors pm dosen't but then again, roostertails dont have pm colors. they both have their ups and downs in different conditions. i usually just fish my homeade ones or roostertails thats about it.

S

skunk

I am possibly the worlds worst spinner fisherman so how's this, panther martin, cause I like the name better!!! Basically I weep like a baby when I loose a lure that's over 3$, multiple times in a day. That's almost equal to a tank of gas a cast!!! Haha.

89xj

I carry both in my arsenal, I really prefer rooster tails in faster water, the thinner blade really helps to keep the lure low, when I'm fishing calm, or very slow water the presentation of a panther seems to produce more fish